Saturday, March 2, 2013

Well, it's a crap picture, but on part of my ten hour train ride to san seb and then the ten back to santiago there was so much green and mountain and deciduous tree cover

And I felt right at home. :) first train ride- NAILED IT! not much to nail, but at least I didn't suction myself to the toilet or accidentally press the SOS button in the bathroom that sends help running to the door like someone else I know. :) now safe and sound in a hostel bundled up against the cold having just ate yogurt, cherry tomatoes, and the closest I could get to ramen for dinner. The things you pick when you can shop for yourself in a different country! Then watched jeopardy with a British guy, US girl, and Irish lady over toast with marmalade and black tea. I also got to talk to dad today!! Great day, friends.

1 comment: