Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Check in

Sorry about the lack of communication! As always, I'm staying very very busy. Let's see. . . In the last week I've been to Córdoba (holy cow. Impresionante) to see the mosque-church. Stupid church. They knocked out a huge section on the middle of this amazing mosque and stuck a catholic church in it. Nothing against the catholic, but that wasn't very nice.  Also went to nerja for the day and sat on a beach all day long- lovely. Mom, I put some of my peanut butter on a piece of chocolate Brandi gave me and just sat there on the sand feeling like the happiest person on the earth. Then yesterday I went to a cello/orchestra concert in the Cervantes theater. SO NEAT AND CLASSY! and only seven euro! new today I am off for northern Spain on a very interesting adventure. interesting in that I booked a ticket to the wrong destination and am now having an adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Glad for updates, missed hearing about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete