Friday, February 15, 2013

Hey, beautiful people

Today I realized that I haven´t posted in awhile- and I was excited. I think I am going to try something here for a bit. I am going to try living in Málaga. Not visiting, being a tourist in, and blogging about Málaga. So I will get some of those photos I´ve been meaning to up from beach day, Alcazaba, and night time in Plaza Marina. And then I am, if you will, taking a siesta. This might or might not include email. I don´t plan on this being for the entirety of my trip in the least, I just want to sit on a bench and look around instead of posting and emailing. Who am I kidding, this phase won´t last long, but until then, much love from Spain. :D

Hope

2 comments:

  1. i totally understand! live it up and don't get caught up in the emails and blogging, enjoy espana! then when you get lonely start up. we'll be here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know we're here...just let us hear a bit once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete