Saturday, February 16, 2013

Plaza at night.

These are all from awhile ago, and today I went to nerja. Coincidentally, this Saturday was the best Saturday if my life. google nerja caves. Then google nerja beaches (specifically playa carabeo)- definitely hot enough to dunk in the Mediterranean twice. Then, thanks to my friend Rick Steves, I led my friends to mind shattering all you can eat paella on the coast. Legit paella, with the huge pan and fresh, full shrimp with little eyes that looked at you till you popped them off and meat chunks on the bone. We were also given a round of drinks by the really sweet waiter who ended up giving Brandi his number. Then cruised the streets and found bomb deals on all things leather. We've decided to go back every weekend we're not busy. If just for the paella, it would be worth it. Oh, also washed the five pounds of food down with caramel gelato. Six hours later and my stomach still hurts. WORTH IT AND MORE.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy food; glad to hear you're having adventures. Do you think in Spanish now?


    ReplyDelete